Nintendo Customer Service
- (800) 255-3700
- (800) 422-4281 TTY Hearing Impaired
- (800) 895-1672 USA and Canada only
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Games, Their systems and games, Mature games, What nintendo was like before, Systems and games
Products are never available, Lack of options to transfer data, Their ideas, No games from third parties such as call of duty, Company cannot be contacted
Nintendo is a Japanese international consumer electronics company headquartered in Kyoto. Nintendo is the largest video game company in the world. Nintendo was founded in 1889. Since 1983 the company has sold more than 2.4 billion video games and over 4 20 million hardware units all over the world. Millions of people all over the world have become fans of Nintendo video games. Nintendo is considered to be the world’s leading manufacturer of interactive entertainment. Nintendo games and gaming devices are known as one of the best in the market. High-quality products and competitive prices make this brand so popular.
Nintendo is ranked 59 out of 1115 in Entertainment category
Where Reviews Came From
- Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
- Newark, New Jersey, United States
- Cliffside Park, New Jersey, United States
- Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Ypsilanti, Michigan, United States
- Fraser, Michigan, United States
- Brighton, Michigan, United States
- Waldorf, Maryland, United States
- Frederick, Maryland, United States
Compare Nintendo to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future