I called store after store EVERY single for months trying to buy an NES Classic game console but they were sold out or were expecting a shipment of about 6 or 8 units total.The closest I ever got was at a Target store where I called right before their shipment was received and RUSHED to that store just to see some Scalper buy 5 of them at one time.

Wish there was a limit per customer or simply more shipped out. Wish you could buy the console on a website and after paying they make sure that you eventually get one but that makes too much sense. Scalpers are making EVERY experience I have had with buying a Nintendo product in the last decade purely unpleasant.

I eventually got online for 6xs the retail price!!Please learn from the past.

Reason of review: Scalpers.

Had an Experience with Nintendo?

Comments

I totally agree! Nintendo is pushing away it's fans by pulling *** bull like this! F Nintendo, I hope it goes out of business, it would serve them right.

OwlPLAYZ - Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more Kabam - Please unlock my account Kabam "hello kabam i know i have done a great mistake.my alliance war is going on.i must participate in the war.so please please unlock my account. i promise i will not..." Read more Regal Cinemas: Profit over Professionalism Regal Cinemas "Is this the kind of treatment Regal instills in Managers for loyal, local, long time customers that bring a technical problem to their attention?..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more