hey everyone I am posting here to let you know the truth about Nintendo "customer service"
let me explain around December I purchased a wii fit board.
It randomly broke down on me last week so i sent it no Nintendo for a repair.
today I got a call saying it will cost me £52 for a repair because apparently batteries have leaked into the board
A. It is within its warranty period
B. the damage is NOT user caused
C. i have the batteries right in front of me now they are not leaking remotely.
everyone avoid Nintendo like the plague
I used to be a loyal Nintendo fan from the NES but after this I have to spread the word and make them know they have lost a fan
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nintendo Warranty
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..."
- "Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House! The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded..."
- "MAY 2016 Qua Baths and Spa Picture taking of others nude is HAPPENING, and it appears other members are just "texting". you're nude picture on their phone, their adult website, maybe..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "Benton Nissan of Hoover is a horrible, and corrupt dealership!!! On 10/15/2016 (sat) I saw an ad regarding their versa 2016 for $9,995, and within 15-30min the red flags were quickly..."
- "My local HEB every time i buy fruit it has a day or 2 shelf life other than bananas. This past Sunday I went grocery shopping purchased some steak meat...."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."