hey everyone I am posting here to let you know the truth about Nintendo "customer service"
let me explain around December I purchased a wii fit board.
It randomly broke down on me last week so i sent it no Nintendo for a repair.
today I got a call saying it will cost me £52 for a repair because apparently batteries have leaked into the board
A. It is within its warranty period
B. the damage is NOT user caused
C. i have the batteries right in front of me now they are not leaking remotely.
everyone avoid Nintendo like the plague
I used to be a loyal Nintendo fan from the NES but after this I have to spread the word and make them know they have lost a fan
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nintendo Warranty
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Their website states that when you request a cash-out on your trade-in (70% cash from the credit), that it will take 4-6 weeks to process and send to you via..."
- "I bought a controller for my brothers birthday. No mods, just wanted an all glossy white controller with his gamer tag on the back. So I ordered this controller on..."
- "so who can answer me how do i do and how do i claim this all item even money , tv , gift card , ..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."