hey everyone I am posting here to let you know the truth about Nintendo "customer service"
let me explain around December I purchased a wii fit board.
It randomly broke down on me last week so i sent it no Nintendo for a repair.
today I got a call saying it will cost me £52 for a repair because apparently batteries have leaked into the board
A. It is within its warranty period
B. the damage is NOT user caused
C. i have the batteries right in front of me now they are not leaking remotely.
everyone avoid Nintendo like the plague
I used to be a loyal Nintendo fan from the NES but after this I have to spread the word and make them know they have lost a fan
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nintendo Warranty
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Their website states that when you request a cash-out on your trade-in (70% cash from the credit), that it will take 4-6 weeks to process and send to you via..."
- "i payed for this boat stayed up all night to get it and now i am being told thisKade Hello Michael, Correct, you can't buy the hull after getting one shard for..."
- "I am from Singapore and my monthly credit card is being charged without my authorization. Every week my card is being reduced in funds of USD$39.90 and I'm unable to..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer. So here's..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."