1.6

Nintendo is the same as any other company they don't care about the customer only the customers money. I suggest you research what you buy before you buy it.

Don't get angry that Nintendo doesn't have good customer service just stop buying their products. Buy a PlayStation or Xbox and put Nintendo out of business. Nintendo's games are outdated. Get with the times people.

I bought my son a wii u and certain nunchucks don't work with certain games but other nunchucks do work. Nintendo's products are garbage so that's where nintendos products belong IN THE GARBAGE.

It seems that none of nintendo's products work the same way twice. I bought my son a PlayStation I suggest everyone else does the same.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Awesome analysis! As a keyboardist and VGM enthusiast myself I’ve always wanted to write stuff like this so it’s nice to see something so detailed and well presented.

I think it’d be interesting to point out that the G naturals you point out as “weird” are a typical technique in jazz and similar styles where you put chords that don’t fit into the natural scale but still sound good! Regards: eve hunt