1.7

Okay, so in Dec.2013, I bought the limited edition Wind Waker HD bundle, right?

Well, for about a year, it worked fine. But then one night, it suddenly decided to stop working. I always unplug the AC adapter from the system, in case of surges, and place both the system and the cord in a safe place. The next morning, I went to turn the system on, and was met with a blinking red light.

I kept trying to turn it on, even doing the AC-two-minute-wait, and nothing.

It eventually stopped working completely, but the gamepad still works fine.When I called customer service, they didn't attempt to help at all, simply telling me I HAD to send it in, for them to "fix." In other words, they were going to take the game inside, give me a cheaper, refurbished model, and throw mine away, without giving me my save data.

This reviewer shared experience about fair pricing and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). HakuryuNoKou is overall satisfied with Nintendo. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nintendo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Nintendo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nintendo?

Comments